In accordance with DynaFlex terms & conditions of sale, all product returns must include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which can be obtained by contacting our Customer Service Department or completing the RMA request form below.
Products may be returned for credit within 30 days from invoice date with authorized RMA contingent on our return guidelines as stated in our Terms and Conditions of Sales, section 5 titled “Returns.” Our Terms and Conditions of Sales may be found on our website at: DynaFlex Products Terms and Conditions of Sales
After 31 days and up to 60 days from the invoice date, a request for return will be evaluated by our Returns Department as a courtesy to our customer.
Authorized returns may be contingent on the following conditions:
- Items must be in original packaging, new and unused condition. (Items may not sterilized or relabeled.) Items must be in re-sellable condition.
- Returned items must meet quality inspection standards, appearance and physical counts.
- A 20% restocking fee may be charged.
- Custom imprint orders, hot stamped orders and pre-welded band assemblies are not accepted for return/credit.
- No return or credit will be issued for products over 60 days from invoice date.
- No return or credit will be issued for infection control or PPE items. All sales final.