Join Us For A Webinar With
The Orthodontists’ Role In
Interdisciplinary Airway Management
February 3rd @ 5:30pm CT
1.5 CE Hour
Join Dr. Tito Norris,
Creator Of The Norris 20/26®
as he discusses:
• Anatomy of the nasal airway and how orthodontists can improve it.
• Anatomy of the pharyngeal airway and how orthodontists can improve it.
• Oral signs and symptoms of breathing issues.
• How, when, and to whom referrals should be made.
• Using airway screening tools such as HST, CBCT, and PSQ.
• Treatment modalities to increase oral and facial volume, skeletal expansion in adults,
and maxillary protraction in non-growing patients.
Attendees receive a promo code for Huge Savings on Norris System Intro Kits or Norris System Pro Kits!